Sonata Arctica - Flag in the ground

 

Sonata Arctica - Flag in the ground

 
Prologue
In the days when lands were few, and man sometimes had no
Chance but sell his soul to his landlord to make a living…
In far and away country, they gave acres of land away for free,
To all able to claim it… ships sailed across the great seas,
Fortunes were made and dreams shattered…
Sometimes couples were torn apart,
For all they could afford… was one ticket
Leaving my live behind
My young love and the unborn
Only have a lock of her hair…
And burning love inside
After forty work-filled days and sleepless nights,
The sails are lit by the lights of Boston
…And here we go…
Off the ship! Towards the adventure,
The one to define our lives.
Daily grind and tiny room.
I got here safe, Love.
I have an address, until spring, then I shall race for land,
Hope to hear from you soon…
Her letter reads…
"Please let me know everything's alright
Thinking about you, ‘though you’re out of sight
Every night, when I’m turning in, my tears find me…
Please hurry, dear, come back and rescue me..."

Tiada ulasan: