Angra - Make believe


Angra - Make believe
 
 
Sat beside the meadow , Watching weeds agrow , Cleaned up all the ashes,  Of my soul Wrote down my own sentence , Now you take your way , Fades the last remembrance,  Of your lovely pretty face I, after all, Just a lonely man - a lonely heart! , Working on the future Floating on fate,  Faced the circunstances , Cleared up the shades, so Make believe There's no sorrow in your eyes,  Can't you see , We could never get back from the start Minutes waiting, life's been wasted ... maybe I wanna die some other day,  Hear the whispers of your hope , The answer wasn't told , No, don't laugh seeing me cry,  The end I've left behind (... the whispers of your hope are left behind!) , Make believe,  There's no sorrow in your eyes , Can't you see,  We could never get back from the start , Minutes waiting, life's been wasted , And I've tried, Maybe you deny,  Words of peace,  For the future of our lives,  Bring to me , Something else than a broken heart,  I won't wait 'till my life is wasted ... maybe I wanna die some other day

Tiada ulasan: