Angra - Lease of life


Angra - Lease of life
 
 
 
Where do you come from?, I hear an angel song, It seems to be a call, Ero's chant of love, Take me throught the storm
When you came from, It took so long, Spirit brought me life, A passion at first sight, Lend thy hand, my heart
Nymphs dance around the isle, A phantom screams and haunt me all the time, Then you come!Like an angel from the skies, Princess of my dreams, I wonder why you are gone, Someday you'll return
Where do you come from?, Faraway? Beyond?Virgin as a diamond, Precious like a child, Lend thy hand, my heart
We've got to believe we'll join our livesOver the vengeance, treason and liesWe can be oneWe can restart
Forgive my mistakes-Time will tell-Forgive my mistakes
Someday!
Since I arrived on this shore
I've seen all my past (someday), A new force come from the source, A new lease of life

Tiada ulasan: