Gammaray - Master of confusion



Gammaray - Master of confusion
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You try to call me, I'm not at homeMy mobile's off, can't leave a messageAnd now you're waiting, still I won't showYou won't believe what happened to me
And now I'm running like the windBut I won't have much time, I'm sorry once againNo matter where I'm going or anywhere I roamI am the master of confusionMaybe you'll see me coming or maybe I just don'tI am the master of confusion
The label's calling, boys are you done?The deadline's past, time to deliverI am so sorry, we're running lateSome unexpected ghost in the machinery
Again I'm running like the windNow all the made up plans are running out of handNo matter where I'm going or anywhere I roamI am the master of confusionMaybe you'll see me coming or maybe I just don'tI am the master of confusion
I'm chaos, I'm disaster, I am pain, sweet disorder, anarchy, go insane
Whenever I am closing in, your peaceful life goes in the binLet chaos beginNo matter where we're going or anywhere we roamWe are the masters of confusionWe'll take your life apart and we don't give a damnWe are the masters of...
No matter where we're going or anywhere we roamWe are the masters of confusionWe're like an open fire, a raging thunderstormWe are the masters of confusionMasters of confusionMasters of confusionMasters of confusionMasters of confusionMasters of confusionMasters of, masters of, masters of confusion

Tiada ulasan: