Kaledon - Surprise impact

 
 
 

Kaledon - Surprise impact

 
I have a new power... I have new soldiers, I a new servant
 
With secret weapons, with my great fury, We are ready to fight
 
Surprise Impact...Devastating forces, The triumph of the evil, Surprise Impact
 
Mozul knew the fact that, They need more time, To prepare the men to fight, Against evil another time
 
Fighting on the air and, Fighting on the earth, Evil will rise, For his victory
 
I have to finish the work of Azrael and Carngus, This time is the last
 
Come on my undeads go, Come on my friends rise... Kaledon is near
 
Surprise Impact...Devastating forces
 
Mozul knew the fact that, They need more time, To prepare the men to fight, Against evil another time
 
Fighting on the air and, Fighting on the earth, Evil will rise, For his victory 
 

Tiada ulasan: